REGUPOL sill isolation strips
A quick, easy, and inexpensive solution for decoupling the top and bottom of interior wall assemblies is REGUPOL sill isolation strips. Made from reclaimed rubber, our acoustic sill isolation strips provide a seal against structure-borne noise from transmitting through the wall into areas above and below.
Starting at: $2.90 /strip
Flanking noise can significantly hurt the acoustic performance of a wall assembly. REGUPOL sill isolation strips act as a resilient gasket that decouples wall assemblies from the building structure to reduce the transfer of sound and vibration. Unlike traditional fiberglass, rubber acoustic isolation strips are impervious to water and resistant to mold and mildew. REGUPOL sill isolation strips can be used for most wall types, including wood stud, steel stud, CMU, and concrete walls.
Features and Benefits
- Standard thickness is ¼”
- Standard length is 60”
- Available in 4”, 6” and 8” widths
- Sustainable building product made from post-consumer and post-industrial waste
- Reduces the transfer of structure-borne noise and vibration through walls
- Effectively decouples interior partitions
- Helps prevent flanking noise paths